You are limited in sending two offers per post to the seller, use them wisely. If the seller has not listed their phone number within the posting, you will have to wait patiently for them to get in contact with you. Some people have busy schedules and do not have the luxury of being able to respond quickly. With that being said, some of the most common reasons that you may have not heard back from the seller could be one or more of the following:
(1) For some reason their email provider marked it as spam and it was not sent directly to their inbox.
(2) The seller did not find the offer appealing and therefore did not respond.
(3) They have not checked their email recently or their text messages.
(4) Their inbox is cluttered and simply overlooked your email with the offer.
(5) And... to state the obvious, there are just too many possibilites and anything could have happend.
Unfortunately, if you never hear back from them, we do not give out their information. You will just have to move on to another listing where they respond back to you. Also, keep in mind that it may take up to a few days to receive a response.