This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on Chapinka if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from Chapinka.
2. Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via Chapinka, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of Chapinka or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- By accessing Chapinka or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
CHAPINKA MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY MATERIAL DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, NOR REPRESENTS THAT ITS USE WOULD NOT INFRINGE PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM OR CAUSED BY THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY GOODS, SERVICES, OR CONTENTS AVAILABLE THEREIN.
CHAPINKA USES REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE, COMPLETE AND CURRENT INFORMATION. WE DO NOT, HOWEVER, WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT HEREIN IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CURRENT, OR FREE OF TECHNICAL OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IT IS THE USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND UPDATES TO ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT THEREOF IS AT THE RISK OF THE USER. IN CERTAIN INSTANCES WE HAVE PROVIDED LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES SOLELY FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THESE SITES ARE NOT MAINTAINED OR CONTROLLED BY CHAPINKA, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR CONTENT. IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT WHATEVER YOU SELECT FOR YOUR USE IS FREE OF SUCH ITEMS AS VIRUSES, BUGS, WORMS, CANCELBOTS, TROJAN HORSES AND OTHER ITEMS OF A HARMFUL OR DESTRUCTIVE NATURE.
Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time, without advance notice. Your use of the site indicates acceptance of any changes.